Ultimate Enduro F.I.M. tyre dominating the Enduro Racing world and developed with factory riders for your most extreme challenges.
- The specific distribution and shape of the knobs along with their sharp edge provides the best traction on all terrains and in all racing field.
- Rear sizes feature also a smooth contour design which lends to includes more knobs under the footprint area that ensures both traction and wear resistance.
- The main benefits of the 6 DAYS EXTREME tread design are:
- Extreme traction
- Precision in straights and braking stability
- Cornering stability
- Lateral support
- Enduro competitions take place on several different types of terrains and tire versatility is mandatory to ensure winning performance.
- 6 DAYS EXTREME features a high-resistance carcass material with remarkable dampening characteristics that provide great versatility on different terrains, predictable behavior and feedback to the rider in all situations
Knob resistance to tear and wear
- The compound development of MCE 6 DAYS EXTREME focuses on high-performance carbon black filler, capable of providing heat resistance to those knobs that are greatly stressed during the racing activity.
- The specific polymers of the compound also grant chemical and mechanical grip on both dry and slippery surfaces, better resistance against abrasion, cuts and tears.
- In addition, balanced tire stiffness of the carcass provides both flexibility and excellent puncture and cut resistance, also on those racing terrains where tire pressure is set lower than standard.
Hard, soft and supersoft
- Metzeler fulfills the specific needs of harder terrains, Enduro extreme applications and indoor races by dedicated special tires.
- The hard version has a different compound, made with high-performance carbon black and a special polymers, capable to ensure a specific resistance against cuts and tears.
- Soft and supersoft are dedicated to those tracks and races where superior power traction is required. To achieve this high level of adherence, these two special versions share a dedicated carcass and feature separate compounds:
- Soft: polymer, filler and plasticizers ensure improved adherence with versatility to different surfaces and durability
- Supersoft: a higher ratio of plasticizers results in a very soft rubber which ensures a maximum adherence even on the most difficult technical passages. The use of such a recipe has a trade-off in reduced durability
- Aspect Ratio: 90
- Compound: Standard
- Construction: (Bias)
- Features: E-Marked
- Load/Speed-Index: 54M
- Market Segment: Offroad
- Position: Front
- Product Name: Tire
- Riding Style: Offroad
- Rim Diameter: 21
- Sidewall: Blackwall
- Style: Competition,MX
- Tire Size: 90/90-21
- Tread Pattern/Model: MCE 6 Days Extreme
- Tube Type: Tube Type
- Units: Each
- Width: 90
- Load/Speed Rating:: 54M
- M-Rated For Speeds Of Up To:: 81 mph
- Type:: Tubeless, but can be used with a tube