Mitas E-08 Dual-Sport Tubeless Bias Ply Tire 90/90-21 Front [54T].
The Mitas E-08 dual-sport tire delivers a smooth ride, plenty of grip and predictable performance on road with respectable levels of traction for accurately venturing down your favorite hard packed dirt road. Durable bias ply construction provides a comfortable ride with responsive agility and precision. This versatile tire features large tread blocks with lateral and directional grooves for reliable road holding, efficient water evacuation and credible bite when off-road. High performance rubber compounds and tread design ensures the right balance of longevity with all-out road holding grip. Enhance your riding experience with a E-08 front tire from Mitas!
- Designed for adventure touring with focus on road performance
- Superior highway stability, comfort and low road noise
- Large tread blocks reduce rolling resistance & maximize contact patch
- Excellent grip on hard packed dirt & fire roads
- Generous cross section tread voids increase off road versatility
- Circumference grooves help evacuate water for improved traction in the wet
- Tough Bias Ply construction
- Size: 90/90-21
- Orientation: Front tire
- Maximum recommended speed: 118 MPH
- Maximum load rating: 467 LBS
- Section width: 90 MM
- Aspect ratio: 90%
- Recommended rim width: 2.2"
- Recommended rim diameter: 21''
- Overall diameter: 695 MM
- Maximum inflation: 42 PSI