Mitas E-07+ Dakar Enduro Trail Tire 150/70-18 Rear [70T].
From the early days of 20th century motorcycling through to modern day globetrotting adventures one thing remains constant. The desire to explore. Mitas, now part of the Trelleborg group, together boast more than 100 years of experience building premium European made tires. We share a rich tradition and historical association with Trelleborg tires that riders still fondly remember as "Trellies". One of the world's oldest operating tire companies, Mitas incorporates mileage, precision and reliability across one of the largest motorcycle tire selections on the market. In the pursuit of adventure, we face the unknown, challenging ourselves and building memories, trusting our equipment to keep us safe. Mitas Tires. Confidence to explore.
Mitas E-07+ ENDURO TRAIL is designed as a 60/40 dual sport - trail - adventure bike tire (60% on-road & 40% off-road use). This M+S (Mud+Snow) approved tire delivers the best mileage durability in the segment and is also able to cope with difficult off-road terrain. Compared to the E-07, it has a more rounded profile to provide excellent maneuverability and cornering stability. The aggressive chevron tread pattern helps disperse water, soil, and mud from the surface, even in very extreme conditions. The harder rubber compound of the Dakar version (yellow stripe marking) brings 20% more mileage compared to the standard version and almost complete puncture protection thanks to the reinforced carcass. The rubber compound of the standard version (non-Dakar) is better suited for wet roads.
- Ideal for riders looking for a multifunctional adventure tire with the best mileage durability in its segment for on-road rides, yet still up to difficult off-road tracks
- An excellent choice for long journeys around the globe when a tire change in the middle of a trip is not an option
- Designed for 60% on-road and 40% off-road use
- Load/Speed Rating: 70T
- T-Rated For Speeds Of Up To: 118MPH
- Type: Tubeless, but can be used with a tube.