The ultimate V-Twin tire to perfect the performance of the motorcycles of yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Enjoy performance cruising
- CRUISETEC™ enhances your motocycle's handling thanks to the combination of legendary Metzeler sport touring derived profiles mated to a muscular carcass.
- In a segment where large and heavy motorcycles are being transformed into high performance machines, CRUISETEC™ features performance-oriented solutions and strong structural support features.
- Immediate response in all conditions, wet or dry
- Dual compound rear sizes with a high rate of silicia promote fast warm-up and chemical grip when the conditions are less than ideal.
- The brush-like tread pattern enhances mechanical grip, keeping your motorcycle glued to the road surface. All-new compound recipe coupled with innovative structural elements maximize the contact patch for even more grip while cornering.
- All of these features combined blend performance with strength to ensure that any rider's V-Twin motorcycle is ready for any situation that lies ahead.
A consistent perfection
- The combination of a sturdy tread pattern and constant-curvature contours with dual compound rear tires ensures even wear and enhanced contact patch.
- sport touring like tire profiles ensure even wear and incredible stability in both straight line riding and side-to-side transitions, even with a passenger.
- CRUISETEC™ is designed to match or slightly exceed the mileage of OE V-Twin tires while providing the rider with unmatched riding performance and comfort.
Smooth and effortless riding
- Softer shoulder compounds on the dual compound rear tires enhance confidence when pushing the limits.
- Sport touring like profiles give the rider effortless steering with a solid feeling up front no matter the pace.
- Internally, stiffer cords allow more room for thicker rubber, which offers enhanced damping properties. The result is a reduction in the "floating feeling" felt when exiting turns under hard accelerations and nearly eliminates "groove wander" when riding on ran grooves or other rough conditions.
Enhanced confidence and safety
- High silica compounds paired with a forgiving carcass structure and water shedding tread pattern deliver outstanding confidence during inclement weather.
- Designed with the future in mind, CRUISETEC™'s linier contact patch response works with all generations of rider aides such as ABS and traction control.
- Aspect Ratio: 70
- Construction: B (Bias Belted)
- Load/Speed-Index: 68H
- Market Segment: Cruiser / Street
- Position: Front
- Product Name: Tire
- Riding Style: Street
- Rim Diameter: 21
- Sidewall: Blackwall
- Style: Street
- Tire Size: 120/70B21
- Tread Pattern/Model: CruiseTec™
- Tube Type: Tubeless
- Units: Each
- Width: 120
- Load/Speed Rating:: 68H
- H-Rated For Speeds Of Up To:: 130 mph
- Type:: Tubeless, but can be used with a tube