CST's TM16798500 Legion MX-VI CM703 Tire, 80/100-12, Rear [47M]
- The Legion MX-VI features an innovative tread pattern designed for dominance on the motocross battlefield.
- Long, varied tread pitches ensure that the tire hooks up in the variety of soil conditions found on a typical intermediate MX track.
- Optimized tire profile provides a smooth transition to the shoulder through turns.
- Advanced carcass construction virtually eliminates tire roll in corners.
- Center tread knobs on the rear tire claw forward and clean out, while more tightly spaced shoulder knobs provide a stable platform for traction when leaned over.
- Uniquely shaped shoulder knobs on the front deliver extreme braking traction and control into and around corners.
- M-rated for speeds up to 81 mph.
- Load/Speed rating of 47M.
- Tube Type.